When you come to place your order with us, we can offer you a wide range of upgrades to meet your wants and needs.
When upgrading, there are some important things you should be aware of.
Changes to the operating system
If you are looking to change your operating system from a Windows system to a Mac, there are some important things to know:
- Any changes to your operating system may affect the compatibility of some software that has been recommended. In such circumstances, our quotes team would advise you accordingly.
- Some of the software is not compatible with certain operating systems and if we cannot recommend an alternative, you may not be able to upgrade.
- There will be changes to the cost of the Insurance and Warranty.
Significant Changes to your approved order
Any upgrades that would change your order significantly from the original recommendations would require us to contact your Needs Assessor to be allowed to perform your desired upgrade.
Significant upgrades can be things such as:
- Upgrading from notebook to a desktop.
- Changing operating systems that may affect the compatibility or features of any recommended or alternative software e.g. from Windows to Mac.
You are entitled to use the full amount of funding allocated for each item towards an upgrade of that product type.
Unfortunately, your funding will not be increased to match any additional cost incurred in upgrading your system.
Estimated pricing is based on upgrading from basic DSA system including 1 year's insurance and warranty cover.